Thursday, November 17, 2011

Art Every Day - November 17, 2011

Last night I had some time to just sit with my Art-to-Go case. I looked for some inspiration in a creativity book, but after half an hour of not being inspired, I decided to just go with the flow. My friend Malcolm had said he'd like to see an artist's rendition of The Cat Lady, so I thought I'd give that a whirl, though I really have no clue how to draw (and I told Malcolm that ;). The proof is in the pudding; The Cat Lady is Asian, and my rendition sure doesn't show it. But whatever. The drawing gives an idea of how she would curl up at the end of her bed like a cat. 




I gave up on my drawing and decided to just doodle on black lined paper with a silver gel pen. 






Nothing terribly inspirational -- but it was fun to just "play" :)


Have you played with anything lately -- just for fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...