Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blair's Balanced Boost Juice

When juicing vegetables, it's easy to get one vegetable standing out in strength of flavour, which isn't always very palatable -- especially if you don't follow a recipe. My DH did some juicing for me at lunch time today, and he managed to concoct a perfectly balanced juice blend that I really enjoyed! The vegetables in it are good for boosting the immune system and energy -- hence the name I gave it ;) 


Blair's Balanced Boost Juice


3 carrots
2 apples
2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds 
1 beet with greens
1 clove garlic


Juice all in an electric juicer, stir, and enjoy!


Let me know if you try it :)


Do you have any favourite juice recipes you could share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...