Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Word Art Wednesday - March 21, 2012






This week's word art is a well-known verse:




When I walked into the art room to create my piece with this text, my eyes fell on DD9's Valentine art -- and it inspired me to incorporate a clay heart and a dynotape "love" label! 


The background is an old piece of art I'd created while playing in the art room with paint and stamps with DD9 at least a couple of years ago. (DH and I will star on an episode of Hoarders one day -- you watch!) A bit of ink and some appropriately worded ribbon -- and voila


If you'd like to join us in the Word Art Challenge this week, grab the word art verse above -- or use a verse or encouraging text of your choosing in a piece of art, and link up. You could win something from Eclectic Anthology if you do!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece Paula, I love the heart and the wire twined into it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! LOVE all the LOVE themed items on this--you are so talented! :) Hope you're feeling okay. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your strength in completing each challenge so inspires me! The warm colors really surround the scripture nicely. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the clay heart.

    ReplyDelete

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...