Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Word Art Wednesday - March 14, 2012


This week's Word Art Wednesday word art is another quotation from Mother Teresa:



I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use some of the old dress patterns I have stashed in the art room -- you know, with "measurements" and all :) Inspiration was limited beyond that, so my art for this week is pretty simple: 



Would you care to join us in creating word art this week? If you link up, you could win something from our sponsor, Shabby Cottage Studio.




6 comments:

  1. I love the way you used this word art! Very creative and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers! Thnks for sharing over at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea in fleshing out the verse. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a special gift of fitting your art with the word art! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I love this Paula! Lots of great textures.

    ReplyDelete

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...