Thursday, August 30, 2012

Word Art Wednesdays - From Mid-August

Alas, I have been riding the roller coaster of life of late, and as a result have done very little art. Earlier in the month, though, I did do a couple of Word Art Wednesday pieces, but I didn't get around to blogging about them. I think I will simply post them together now, since the challenges are long over:





Here are the verses should you wish to download them and use them in your own art:





Thank you for your continued prayers for my health!

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work. The Lord has given you such a wonderful gift!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these Paula~gorgeous work and gorgeous spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...