Monday, April 26, 2010

A Few More Portraits

Listening to audio lessons instead of me reading aloud in the afternoons has freed up my hands to do some drawing. (And it sure makes the CED challenge easier to meet.) So, while we learned about the differences between micro and macro evolution today, I worked on some more lessons from Usborne's Drawing Faces:




It's amazing what a little instruction does to improve one's work. I like this profile much better than the ones I did in this Art Reading Response post.  

Meanwhile, DD8 ran around this morning leaving creative little notes like this for everyone:



You'll have to excuse me now -- DS3 wants to do some "maph" together, so we're counting colours of linking cubes while making these formidable swords:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...